FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Access to an extensive cross stitch pattern library of over 400+ patterns
- A new cross stitch pattern is posted EVERY DAY!
- Exclusive extra’s during Stitch Alongs such as alternative patterns
- Early Access to all Stitch Alongs
- Access to our Stitcher’s Toolbox filled with handy online tools
- Interact with other stitchers on our Members Only Forum
- Receive a 10% discount on all Stitchonomy products
- Extensive discounts on previous SALs and other Exclusive Patterns
Previous Stitch Along and Exclusive Gold Patterns must be purchased as an add on to your account. As a logged in Pattern Club Member, you will receive a significant discount on all these patterns!
Yes, you can quit and rejoin at any time. Patterns downloaded during your membership will remain available in your account. Access to new content is restricted immediately after cancelling.
Retired Stitch Alongs are not included in your Pattern Club Membership. You do, however, get a significant discount while logged into your account. Please visit: Previous Stitch Alongs, select the SAL patterns you want to add to your account and check out via the normal route.
Please contact me via Patreon or via firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership status and dates and I will add any SALs you weren’t able to add to your account and will add them if you were a member during the SAL!
Please use the categories page or the search bar to find what you are looking for. If you want to request a pattern then please use the Suggestion Box (all suggestions will be stored but I cannot make any guarantees on if they will be granted)!
Add the patterns you want to download to your cart. If you want to download just one pattern you can use the quick checkout option. Click on your basket at the top right to add all the selected patterns from your basket to your account. You only have to provide your e-mail (make sure it’s the same as you signed up with). After you check out (and pay if applicable) the patterns can be found in the “My Patterns” section under you in the menu!
If you have another question that is not listed here, please use the contact form below and I will get back to you as soon as possible!